We are meeting in the church building on Sunday mornings at 10.45am. There will also be a separate service on zoom at the same time on. (This will not be recorded.)
From 25th July we will run the service as below.
Seating will continue to be spaced out so please book using this form as places will be limited. You will be able to select 1 metre or 2 metre spacing.
The service will take current government COVID recommendations into consideration:
- We require face masks to be worn unless you are exempt.
- Socialising outside of your family/bubble is now permitted but you may prefer to do this outside before and after the service where you will not need a face mask.
- Please sanitise your hands on entry to the building.
- You may like to register when you arrive (on the NHS app using the QR code or on a paper form) but this no longer a legal requirement.
- Seating will be spaced out to maintain social distancing.
- Singing is now permitted but please keep your mask on to protect others.
- There will be no refreshments after the service but you are free to bring your own.
- There will be no junior church but we will be running family services as it is the school summer holiday anyway.
If you or any of your household:
- feel unwell
- show or have shown any symptoms of or similar to COVID-19 (or have been in close contact with someone who has) within the last 14 days
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19 (or been in close contact with someone who has) within the last 14 days
- have been asked to self-isolate under the NHS Test and Trace scheme
- have returned from a country outside of the UK government exemption list in the last 14 days
Then we would kindly ask you to please stay at home and join us via zoom instead.